Repeat Medication Requests.
If your pet requires ongoing medication, please use our convenient online form below to request a repeat of their prescription.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our practice follows Queensland Health regulations for prescribing pet medications. We maintain strict adherence to legislative requirements and keep detailed records of all dispensed medications. To ensure compliance and the best care for your pet, please be aware of the following criteria:
1. Veterinarian Assessment: Your pet needs to have been examined by one of our veterinarians within the past 6 months. If this is not the case, we will require an examination and assessment before issuing more medication. This evaluation incurs a fee which is lower than our standard consultation fee.
2. Medication-Specific Requirements:
– Some medications may necessitate more frequent veterinary assessments.
– Certain medications require periodic blood tests.
– We are limited in the volume of medication we can prescribe at one time.
3. Processing Time: Each medication request is carefully assessed by our veterinarians. Please allow up to 2 business days for us to prepare your pet’s medication.
4. **Notification**: We will notify you via text message once your pet’s medication is ready for collection. If you prefer a different method of contact, kindly indicate your preference in the notes section of the form. Please ensure your contact details are correct as we may need to contact you if our veterinarians require further information.