Full time veterinarian required for our Ormeau practice.
We’re looking for a vet to join our close knit team at The Vet Lounge Ormeau.
What you’ll get from us:
- A listening ear. We value input from our staff and are always looking at ways to make the workplace better.
- Care. We know this can be a tough industry to work in so we often ‘check in’ with staff to make sure the environment is a positive one for all to work in. Mental health is important to us. People are important to us.
- The ability to offer a high standard of care. Our clients are long term and very loyal.
- Work / Life Balance. We shut down for a period over Christmas so you can spend time with your family, we never open Public Holidays and only half days on Saturdays.
- A lunch break! Sad we have to put this in here but we often still hear of staff in other practices not getting breaks. You’ll get a lunch break here!!
- Friendships! The staff at Ormeau have been there for years and are keen to welcome a new person into their family. You won’t find a nicer and more welcoming bunch of girls than the staff at this practice. 😊
- Dr Brei Woehrle
You’ll directly work with Dr Brei who has over 15 years experience. Dr Brei has built the practice from scratch so has a very loyal client base. Many clients stop in just to say ‘hello’ at this practice! It’s a lovely community practice!
- Dr Michele Rebelo
Dr Michele works at our Coomera practice, has over 25 years experience and holds a Membership in Emergency and Critical care. She’s our resident medical guru! You can call Michele at anytime for those tricky cases. Dr Michele also runs workshops for vets and nurses to up-skill us. She’s so clever!!!
- Dr Michael Woodcock
Dr Michael also has over 25 years experience and is an advanced orthopaedic and soft tissue surgeon. He’s available at anytime to discuss those tricky surgical cases! Send him a copy of your x-rays for a second opinion or ask for advice on how to tackle that ‘weird’ surgical case you just got.
So….you’ll be working with the most experienced team imaginable!! If you’re eager to improve your skills, this is the place to be.
- The clinic is a well equipped practice with staff that practice a high level of veterinary care. We don’t cut corners.
- Located in a busy local shopping complex with regular foot traffic. We know half the community!
We pay above award, but understand that’s not all that you need or want. You also want a good quality of life, an understanding boss that is there for you during tough times, flexibility and reward for loyalty. We’ll offer you these things on top of your dollars because these things are just as important.
This is a Full time position – 4 day working week, with one in 2 Saturday mornings. We can however be flexible if you’re looking for Part time only. New graduates are also welcome to apply.
This really is a lovely, supportive practice to work in, so if you’re someone that wants to feel valued and improve your skills, this is the practice for you.
To apply or find out more
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: The Vet Lounge